Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring is Officially here... thank goodness i have a hot bod

What's going down in the blogging world my homies??! It's been far too long. Lets have an update of my past 3 months of being away.....



I have been hitting up all the hottest clubs and doing all the latest trends. I feel like a young 20 something again... oh wait! I am one! I hope I never get old. I recently got some botox done to make me look years younger. I am 24 years old, but look like I'm 17. I get ID'd all the time wherever I go. And they just don't believe that I am 24. A cop pulled me over because he thought I was too young to drive. Hello! Racism! What's so wrong with looking young!



I started my own fashion line called 'MD Cool'. It's a fashion line inspired by me. (hence the MD stands for Matt Dyck... hello! thats me!) Its geared to 20 something guys right now, but I will soon piece some things together to form a young womans line. I'm hoping to team up with Beyonce on this. Her line of House of Deroun is just sky rocketing. I think her fame can really boost my sales. My style is like young urban hillbilly, meets pakistani and native american wear. It's pretty funky. I'll post some threads in a later post.



I also got married. Can you believe that? I married my long time love Katherine Holmes Cruise. Well, she is now Katherine Holmes "The Needle" Dyck. It has been a wonderful 3 months being married to her. She divorced Tom Cruise just moments before he was making her turn into a Scientologist. I've learned the error of my ways and hope to never be a scientologist again. It was a waste of money! I mean, I am a high roller and all, but I just can't justify spending $300,000 on membership fees. I would rather spend that on a nice relaxing weekend in Cabo. I of course adopted little Suri as well. She is Suri "The Needle" Dyck. And I am Matt "The Needle" Dyck. Together we are "The Needles". If we were a rap band, we would be called "The Needles 3". I should patent that name before anyone else steals it.



Hmm.. what else can I say about my fabulous life. I'm going to jump start the career of the major gay teen icon Danny Noriega. Read about his gay life here: http://www.americanidol.com/contestants/season7/danny_noriega/

I was really glad he was voted off on American Idol. I mean, who else can mold this guy into something more? Me!! He has the voice of an angel and I intend to bring him to stardom. He is a little diva though. The way he acts is like a woman trapped in a little 12 year old's body. I will take care of that and he will look like the next Ryan Seacrest!



I think thats all for now. I know its a short post, but you try putting all the fabulous details of my jet setting life into one little blog. It's a hard knock life!



Until next time,

See ya you douche bags

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home