Friday, November 30, 2007

I have facebook!

Hey everyone! I have facebook! Come and add me as your friend! I will be eternally grateful if you did. You will not be dissapointed! I am co-creator of facebook. But for this, I don't want to be in the spotlight. I will let my good and loyal friend take all the credit for this one. But please, add me as your friend!

Well enough begging and pleading. On to something else. I got tested for some STD's today. And I passed! I got an A, two B's and a C! In Hepatitis that is! I am quite the ladies man. And you can't get those kinds of stats if you aren't club hopping in all the hottest clubs on the L.A. scene. I think I caught one of those B's from Dar Heatherington. Ewww.. probably one of the grossest encounters ever. She really is like "Alien vs Predator". Please check back to one of my past posts regarding the alien.

One of my favorite things to do on a Friday night is call up all my latest celebrity friends and gossip about the latest trends and things to go do. I was just calling up my best friend David Beckham. He is the best. We always have the best chats. Since he finally moved to LA, we do everything together. Talk, shop, hang out at the soccer stadium and toss around the soccer ball. He has filled in the void in my life since Tom Cruise is no longer part of my life. I just need to get a girlfriend so that I can go on double dates with Becks and Posh. I am always the third wheel! Wow! I really sound insecure. I am always so secure of myself. This is so not like me. Maybe it is the hep.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Needle,

I'm so horny, post some more pics of Zac Efron!

Boner-Boy

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home