Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Blogs of the World.... Unite!





Hello fellow earthlings!

It sure has been a while since I last made a post. Thanks for all you loyal readers who still check regularily to see what is happening in my fabulous life. You will not be forgotten on my Christmas card list!

Life has been in high gear ever since I have taken on the role as the next "Bachelor"! It is crazy! This season's title is called "The Bachelor: A Hollywood Scout and a Gentleman". The folks at ABC tell me it is going to be the most romantic Bachelor ever! I have fallen in love and we are getting married. Stay tuned for the posts to come for more of "The Bachelor".



Here are a few of the lovely ladies who are going to be throwing themselves at me this season on "The Bachelor: A Hollywood Scout and a Gentleman".

This is Deanna Pappas. She is back for the 3rd time. I guess things didn't work out with Jesse. I hope she finds love this time around!



This is the lovely Katherine Holmes Cruise. Yes she married good ol' Tom again, but really, how long can it last! Maybe she will be mine once again!



This is Samantha Ronson. A.K.A the lover of Linsday Lohan. She decided to give this show a chance so that she can get noticed by a Hollywood Scout. Isn't she a beauty? I love the hat.



I know you all know who this lovely gal is. It's Renny from "Big Brother 10"! She is the most vivacious woman I have ever met. I LOVE her voice. Especially when she is yelling that the door is locked. I love her wigs, her sunglasses and her dancing. It's mesmerizing.

That is just a taste of the lovely bachelorettes that will be gracing us this season. You will not be disapointed!!

Well my spectacular blog readers, it's time for me to go to my sound check and stare at my 25 pictures of the beautiful women! A bachelor's work is never done!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Needle,

I am so excited for the next Bachelor! Katherine is excited to be on the show, thanks for taking her off my hands for a couple months. Ever since she has had that ridiculous haircut I can't look at her like I used to. Hopefully she is on the show long enough for her hair to grow out and not look so weird!

Thanks!

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to tune in to this show! It looks like the best bachelor yet!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home